CMI Mortgage Services Comprehensive in-house mortgage administration across the entire mortgage lifecycle
CMI Mortgage Services, the company’s in-house mortgage administration team, fully manages every CMI Canadian Mortgages Inc. originated mortgage. From managing repayment and borrower correspondence, to statement requests and discharges, CMI takes care of everything.
Value-added mortgage services you won’t find elsewhere
CMI Mortgage Services enables a seamless experience that’s unparalleled in the private lending industry.
CMI’s broker partners can count on one point of contact and a seamless process, from start to finish. There’s no handing off mortgage administration tasks to a third party, and no need to run around to get answers. And CMI takes care of all borrower communications, including mortgage renewal notices and account statements.
Want to learn more about partnering with CMI for private lending?
A seamless investment experience
CMI Mortgage Services provides comprehensive mortgage administration services for CMI Canadian Mortgages Inc. and CMI MIC Funds, managing and monitoring every mortgage investment throughout its terms to ensure a value-added, full-service experience.
Want to learn more about CMI’s suite of mortgage investment solutions?Get Started
Borrower service and support
Are you a borrower with questions about your CMI mortgage? Contact us at 1 (888) 465 1432, and a member of CMI’s mortgage servicing team will be happy to assist.Explore our Borrower FAQ
What our Mortgage Administration Services Include
A knowledgeable team with years of experience successfully managing thousands of mortgages – that’s what you get when you deal with CMI. Backed by streamlined processes and a fully integrated software solution, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your mortgage investments are professionally managed and monitored.
- Stringent administrative oversight led by an expert team and backed by leading-edge software.
- Communications management, including borrower correspondence, and special requests.
- Repayment management, including direct payment processing (pre-authorized or PAD withdrawals) and recouping missed or returned payments.
- Default management, including the recovery and repayment process.
- Mortgage enforcement, where required, including property preparation, listing and management of the sales process.
- Mortgage renewal, including assessment of renewal potential and borrower correspondence.
- Mortgage discharge, including ensuring all borrower fees have been paid and outstanding expenses and/or interest fully recouped.
Over $2 Billion in successful mortgage placements
ratio below 0.25%
Borrower retention rate approximately 40% upon renewal
Contact us today to set up an appointment.